Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on your Fall TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
 
Reading in the fall is always harder for me, I always have to choose between reading or watching Revenge, Once Upon A Time, Bones, New Girl. There are so many good shows on.. It's hard to resist.
 
Onto the list that I will try to get all the way through!
 
I am so excited about these. I currently have two other books that are going to come before all of these. But these are definitely getting read soon.
Gone Girl  by Gillian Flynn
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
 
These are on the TBR list because I've heard some really great things about them, I'm most excited about The Book Thief.
The Book Thief  by Marcus Zusak
The Color of Tea by Hannah Tunnicliffe
The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
 
I only listed six because I know others are going to find their way into this list that I haven't seen yet. :)



 photo signature_zpsf42a011f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment