Friday, August 30, 2013

To Review or Not to Review

I'm new to the World of Blogging, and to be honest a little nervous. Sending my thoughts about the books I read over the World Wide Web, for everyone who comes across it to critique, is a little nerve rattling. I've put a lot of thought into what I wanted my first post to be, if I wanted to review the book I just finished (One Day  by David Nicholls) or to introduce myself. I decided an intro post wouldn't be a bad idea, and my fiancĂ© said he would watch One Day with me tonight. So for my post I'll be able to compare the movie and book for you eager readers.

My name is Sarah, I'm 23 years young and I'm currently in Oklahoma where it's 110 degrees everyday (slight exaggeration). I'm engaged to be married to the most wonderful man alive, Roland. He spoils me, and puts up with my weirdness on a daily basis. We have a dog, a Chihuahua, his name is Toby, and he's the cutest dog on the block. We live near our parents which is a godsend. I've reached the age my parents always warned me about, the age where I'm grateful for their punishment as a younger child. The age where I enjoy hanging out with them on a weekly basis, you never see it coming then BOOM, you're calling your mom for a game night. I love sweet tea (which is oddly hard to find in Oklahoma), I'm an awful driver (don't tell Roland I said that), I love the show Bones, and I'm very opinionated. Some might say too much so, but I don't think there is any such thing. I have a baby brother who is in the Air Force (okay maybe not a baby baby) and I couldn't be more proud.

READING; I've always enjoyed reading, I used to get in trouble when I was younger reading past my bed time. I'm obsessed with grammar. I constantly correct people's grammar, which is annoying I know, but I can't help it. Everyone should know the proper usage of they're, there, and their.
I'm pretty much a fiction reader, but I'm open to pretty much anything. I'm obsessed with Kristin Hannah and Nicholas Sparks, they're my favorite authors right now. I've got three Kristin Hannah books on my shelf waiting to be opened. Oh, Roland bought me a Kindle for my birthday,  and I love it, but I still enjoy cracking open a page turner every now and then.
Well that's all for now! Thanks for bearing with me!
-Sarah-dipity

No comments:

Post a Comment